Laxman Vyas

(A renowned Artist & Sculptor)

Welcome to Indian Sculpture Foundry

We are Indian Sculpture Foundry based in the pink city JAIPUR, state Rajasthan in INDIA. Offering a unique service for Sculptors and Galleries alike. At Indian Sculpture Foundry apart from the bronze casting foundry we have well equipped clay studio and a ceramics studio to felicitate every need of an artist. We offers a complete line of casting services for the artist. Most foundries offer only one option, bronze. We on the other hand can provide the sculptor with a full line of options not normally offered at most foundries.

About us :

We are Indian Sculpture Foundry based in the pink city JAIPUR state rajasthan in INDIA. Offering a unique service for Sculptors and Galleries alike. At Indian Sculpture Foundry apart from the bronze casting foundry we have well equipped clay studio and a ceramics studio to felicitate every need of an artist. We offers a complete line of casting services for the artist. Most foundries offer only one option, bronze. We on the other hand can provide the sculptor with a full line of options not normally offered at most foundries.
Here in Indian Sculpture Foundry regardless the size of each project the same skills, techniques and attention to every detail are applied to ensure to achieve the quality finish and satisfaction of each client. Apart from normal one offs and small editions ranging from ½ inch to 23 foot we are also in the envied position of being able to supply the work of Sculptures to many galleries spread across India. We are a small production facility owned and operated by artist Laxman Vyas. By staying small and maintaining a low overhead, our price structure has not climbed out of sight. Whatever your needs are, Indian Sculpture Foundry will work with you in producing quality art at affordable prices.

We are Indian Sculpture Foundry is well equipped Sculpture Studio and Foundry, deals with all Kinds of Metal Monument Statues and Garden/Reception Sculpture and Metal Murals and Metal Handicrafts with professionally qualified Artists ( MFA in Sculpture) and well experienced technicians are our specialty. We are having a Comfortable working space of 6000 Sq. Feet Area and the capacity to cast one tone metal at a time, which is unique and rare in our country. We are also having the blessings and professional advice of great sculptures of India.our Casting process called ” Italian Lost Wax Process” is the method practiced by the Europeans since Renaissance period, still it is the finest method in the world.
Although a foundry’s ability to create monumental bronze casting depends on specialized facilities and equipment, this is just one aspect of what is involved in the monument casting process, Its equally important that we are able to offer our clients the kind of consultation in services that are required in order fro them to make the proper decisions regarding the commission of a large scale status.Since many monumental statues are commissioned by corporation and Institutes that do not have prior experience with fine art casting projects, we utilize our experience and expertise to make the commission process as smooth and trouble free as possible.

For the monumental Statue we use ‘ Gun Metal in that 80% copper and the other 20% are Tin, lead and Zinc.Usually for monumental statue projects after getting the work order, first we make the model in Clay/P.O.P. and then we invite the concerned authority to see the model and then get the approval before converting the statue to Gun metal. A special In House Blend of pattern wax is used to produce patterns that maintain the detail of the original sculpture with minimal shrinkage in the cast pattern. We offer the sculptor the opportunity to chase their own patterns before casting. Casting mediums include Bronze, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Cold Cast Bronze, and Resin. This selection offers the artist the opportunity to produce his sculpture in several different mediums, all from one source. We also possess a strong sales and marketing team and a work force in the Foundry with over 10 years combined experience in the casting of fine bronzes.